Keri Cusson shares how she’s learned to bring more vitality and meaning into life by living slowly and mindfully on this episode of the Harmonious Humaning Podcast. Keri is a licensed clinical social worker, yoga teacher, and wellness queen! She is also the creator and facilitator of the Yoga House, in Westport, Massachusetts where she invites people into her home to connect and learn about wellness. She is also creating children’s mindfulness books and trainings for people that work with children through her new business, CALM (Coping and Learning Mindfully). Keri shares her story and how she’s followed the call of her heart’s work.
We also discuss:
- How to see your strengths and use them on your path to find purpose and fulfillment
- Getting clear about your values and living in alignment with how you want to feel
- Navigating transitions and re-establishing yourself in your career/passion after a move
Find more episodes at www.harmonioushumaning.podbean.com
- Instagram: @kerilyncusson @theyogahouse_wpt
- Read: Buddha’s Brain by Rick Hanson